Please read these Terms & Conditions before buying a voucher for our trips.
- If we cancel for any reason for example due to weather or for logistical reasons then we will offer a refund.
- If you give us 24 hours or more notice of a cancellation we will offer a refund. If you give notice of less than 24 hours, then no refund may be given.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delay and reschedule trips without warning for commercial or logistical reasons.
- If you miss your vessel because you are late then no refund will be given.
- We reserve the right on occasion to take photographs for use in our own publicity.
- No two voyages are the same; we cannot guarantee particular wildlife sightings.
Boat trips are wholly dependant upon weather and sea conditions, and sometimes we regret that it will be necessary to cancel a sailing due to less than favourable conditions or when the operator deems it unsafe to sail. In which case your voucher will remain valid and you can book a place on the trip on another day and/or time, or take a refund.
When booking you must inform us of any medical conditions. All boats can experience unpredictable movements that can aggravate existing medical conditions. You must inform us of such conditions, especially back/bone conditions and pregnancy. We will advise you as best we can but as we are not medical experts, the decision as to whether to sail will be entirely at your risk. The skipper may refuse boarding in certain circumstances.
- Your responsibility: You must inform skipper and crew of any difficulties or disabilities that you may have. When on board – please take notice of informed safety procedures.
- The sea is a dangerous and ever changing environment and all adventurous activities carry certain risks that cannot be ignored. We do not, therefore, accept any responsibility for any events or incidents occurring outside our control.
- If we suspect you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will not be allowed to board our vessels and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Our vessel is inspected by the Marine Coastguard Agency and licensed to Cat. 4 to operate 20 miles from a safe haven.
- We carry equipment well in excess of the legal requirements.
- Full third party liability is provided for all passengers, excluding personal effects, which are carried at your own risk.
- The company has a written safety policy including standard operating procedures and risk assessments, which are reviewed annually.
- All boat crew have a valid First Aid certificate.
- All passengers are fitted with lifejackets.
- All skippers hold professional qualifications and undergo extensive training by the company.
- We carry out a regular maintenance schedule on the vessel including daily and weekly checks.
- All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the Website together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved.
- None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Website and these terms at any time.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails to you will be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and contact telephone number and tell us of any changes to them.
- If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.