Promotional offer: Photography trip with tuition from professional photographer Janet Baxter
[vc_row row_type=”row” text_align=”left” css_animation=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]Join us for a dedicated wildlife and photography trip specially designed with the needs of photographers in mind, with tuition from professional photgrapher Janet Baxter. This trip provides you with a unique opportunity to spend time observing and photographing the great variety of wildlife and the dramatic coastline of the Pembrokeshire Islands.
- Sit amongst the shearwaters at sunset and capture their effortless flight as they skim the surface of the water.
- Watch seals basking on the rocks or bobbing in the water.
- Try your hand at photographing the resident harbor porpoises; they are a real challenge for photographers, amateur and professional alike!
- View the busy seabird ‘cities’ on the steep cliffs of the islands.
Capture the scenic coastline from the unique sea level viewpoint of a boat.
We have professional photographer Janet Baxter (http://
We are offering this trip at a one time only promotional rate of £50 per person for a 2 hour trip with tuition (reduced from £75). There are 9 spaces available.
- This is an exclusive trip to allow more room for equipment, and ensuring everyone gets the best opportunity for photographs. There are 9 spaces available
- We will always do our best to keep you and your equipment dry but it cannot be guaranteed so please ensure you have some form of waterproof bag for your camera equipment.
- All personal effects are carried at your own risk.
To secure your place, call 07494 141764
See examples of Janet’s work: